Friday, September 12, 2008

Rod Rotundi spoke at The SanFair whole foods 9/11/08

A small group gathered outside of the whole foods on santa monica and fairfax to listen to Rod Rotundi speak about Raw Foods. He also prepared a salad with Dandelion Greens and Pomegranite seeds, whipped up some raw mushroom soup, and passed out some of his rolls that are wrapped in collared greens. A particularly intelligent whole foods employee came up at the end and put what others weren't going to eat in a small box to take home with him. I jealously looked on and silently pondered, 'why didn't I think of that?'
I also shook Rod's hand and told him I loved his food. In fact, there's no other meal I'd rather have than a raw meal. And I met the lovely Janine Laura Bronson, who is going to let me play some of my songs on her radio show today.

No comments: