Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to School

I am excited about the prospect of re-entering school. I have about 50 units completed so why not finish what I started? I had to take off a good decade and a half for some vagabonding but i'm not looking to be geriatric by the time I get my degree (not that anything is wrong with that, mind you.)
Part of the reason I haven't finished my GE classes is the frustration with how much math I felt I'd have to take. Ironically, I've always been rainman like at time tables, etc. but I have no patience for the abstract stuff. Right now I'm in the process of trying to add a statistics class at UCLa.
I really like the Teacher, Kevin Nichols. He has a very straight forward and honest way of teaching that I like. I figure once I get that stuff out of the way everything else will be fun. Just feels like it's going to take forever. I'm not giving up music by any means, in fact I hope to study it further.

No comments: