Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Henry Miller wasn't that handsome either..........

I DONT COP A TUDE
Cause i aint that great in bed
That’s what she said!
Probably somewhere around average
Maybe even less
My breath
Tastes like seaweed
I try to pluck away at the nostril hair
But sometimes am unsuccessful
I am no greek god of the world
Standing before you at
68 inches
With a broken heart squeezing my
Cerebellum
I’m not that manly
But i have a lot of motivation
I’m not that strong
But i own
Persistance
My palms
Are 3x
Sweatier then the average
Even if i wipe them off it doesn’t help.
You have nice eyes, shes says
Nice eyes don’t pay the bills
You’ve got an angular capricorn face
Are you trying to say i look like a goat?
Henry miller wasn’t that handsome either maybe i have a chance.

No comments: