Sunday, January 29, 2012

A song i like from chariots of fire.

(capo 2nd)

C Am F C
And did those feet in ancient time
F C Dm Am F
walk upon England's mountains green?
C Am Em Am
And was the Holy Lamb of God
Em Am Em D G
on England's pleasant pastures seen?

G Dm Gm Dm
And did the countenance divine
F Bb F
shine forth upon our clouded hills?
Dm G G7 C
And was Jerusalem builded here
Am F C F C G C
among these dark satanic mills.

C Am F C
Bring me my bow of burning gold!
F C Dm Am F
Bring me my arrows of de-sire!
C Am Em Am
Bring me my spear! O Clouds unfold!
Em Am Em D G
Bring me my chariot of fire!

G Dm Gm Dm
I will not cease from mental fight,
F Bb F
nor shall my sword sleep in my hand,
Dm G7 C
'til we have built Jerusalem
Am F C F C G C
in England's green and pleasant land!

No comments: