Tuesday, March 20, 2012

pennies

A PENNY FOR MY THOUGHTS
Everybody wants to be paid for their brilliance.
Including me, I’m no different.
Because money is nothing but colors anyway.
Light and sound
Why must i do anything but have a great time to get paid?
But according to many the world is not that way.
We must suffer in sorrow
For a better tomorrow
I’ve been an unemployed bum for almost 2 years now.
Living on 133 bucks a week
In this city of camera angles
I have been told i should write a book
Would anyone buy it?
I’ll write the book if i get a guarantee.
No more working for nothing, not me.
We should all be paid for talent
We should all just sing for our supper
“if it was that easy everyone would be doing it.”
Nobody said it was easy
But anything that’s been done before
Can be done again.

No comments: