Friday, August 24, 2012

Them girls

The girls on beverly drive
are so high maintenance
but it makes me feel so alive
and (!) confident
she's such a pretty girl
don't make it obvious
you gotta let her know
it ain't serious

sweet sugar for my rotting teeth amen!
Be like an eagle flying into the rain, again
sweet sugar for my rotting teeth ahem
she's like a beetle swimming into the drain again

did he come on to you
already bored you
(to tears)
I could make
la la love
to you
for oh
about 100
years
leave him baby, come along with me
i'm gonna show you how to break free
he read every book on pickup
he's a real slick man
a real life
showboat
flash in the
pan
sweet sugar for my rotting teeth, ahem
be like an eagle coming out from the rain again
sweet sugar for my rotting teeth, again
unique like everyone else gainst the grain

bridge
if you're dancing at the club don't stay on the floor if you're looking for love
jump and down and swing from the pipes grab the first one you see on a saturday night
swinging like a monkey in the broad daylight

No comments: