Wednesday, December 3, 2008

People Die.

I know that's a cryptic article title, but I feel a little strange today. Somebody whom I met very briefly in an acting class a few weeks ago passed away. It was tragic and unexpected. She was 22 years old, and I saw her act in a scene. She showed a lot of promise, and her death came as a shock. I got the email yesterday. It's always been so hard for me to believe that people can just die. Last year our family lost my brother's best friend. He was not like a family member, he WAS a family member. I'd known him since I was young. I guess I just want to say that we need to be nicer to each other, because we never know when we can go. I would like to say an inner prayer to all of those who I love. I'm sorry I don't always keep in touch, but love is there. I also believe that our souls go on, that life surely can't be so tragic that people who die are just gone. May that girl's spirit live on.

No comments: