Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day review

Finished the rough draft of my screenplay that i'm writing! Went with Suzie to the mac store, they gave me a new cord. My old one broke! That was awesome that they did that for me. She bought a flashdrive because we thought we were going to have to power the computer up at the store , transfer the script on the drive then work on it on her computer- but because they gave me the cord I was able to work. So we finished the screenplay after a few hours, working with a scene that I had lost and then rewritten, melding both versions into one scene. The script has tons of dialogue, maybe like a play more then a movie. We finished the night with youtube videos, i was trying to get her into janes, the clash and pogues, and she wanted to see tori amos- then we watched part of the commentary for the dvd about bettie page. I can't wait to watch the doc about the clash.
Tomorrow I am buying a bus pass for 42 dollars off of Janete, Dave's roommate. I have 25 bucks in my chase account and 8 in my b of a account so i need another 9 bucks.....yikes i'm broke. The manager here says that when this building passes escrow i may be able to get hired as asst. manager so my rent will be taken care of!

No comments: