Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 silly songs I wrote in 06

Serious as cancer/wish I was a dancer/ cause when I’d get out on your floor/all the girls would shake their noggin/soon we’d be a snoggin’/tell me who do you adore/ ain’t my fault that the man you came with is a bore/and he’s dumb as a door!
Yes alrighty/ praise the lord almighty/ twisting like the heavens above./don’t tell your mama or your bald headed daddy/ you might have just fallen in love./
Well I ain’t got no P.H.D./but I got something else that’s pretty hard to beat/I can take you places on a Saturday night/make you feel like flying my kite
I’m a (hit) PEACOCK STRUTTER (hit)
Slap that butter (hit)
All over your frying pan.
Yeah I might be lazy
But I can spin your daisy
Like nobody else out there can.
Yeah gimme a dollar
Cause I ain’t no white collar
Living out the garbage can
With my Casanova stare
Come on baby take my hand
Got a new tuxedo
Holy Toledo (or move over guido)
Jump inside my Cadillac
Cause I got me a baby
Who knows I’m half way crazy
Still she knows I’m better than that. &she la loves me
Almost as much as her cat.
(That ain’t bad.)

Song 2 (rockthisshithole)

Hey old lady go play bingo and don’t forget to bring your cane!
We’re rocking out if you’re stickin’ around you may as well go insane!
We’re gonna rock this shithole, rock this shithole!
Back to kingdom come. Rock this shithole, rock this shithole!
Tell all the betties to come cause if there ain’t no birds you know it just! won’t be any fun!
Bonesy’s gonna bring his garbage can!
Gonna light it on fire like custer’s last stand!
Get all the freaks from kalamazoo!
Bring the mental cases and the nurses too!
We’ll have a praying spot for the Moslems and jews!
You gotta shake hands in the hot air balloon.!
Johnny’s gonna bring his electric jaws harp!
He’ll be buzzing and a twanging like ol’ meadowlark!
This rockabillygirl from the movie set !
Gonna kill you all in poker so I ain’t gonna bet!
But I’ll get her panties wet!
Playing fooz ball in a broken elevator dirty mick ‘ll be !
Banging on an old carburetor!
We’re gonna light us all a fire and say we built it with love!
Go outside and try to count the stars above!
Rock this shithole!

No comments: