Tuesday, August 19, 2008

some songs I've written

Song list: across the canal, angry candy, bang and a shout, beautiful world, billion dollar hotel, black cat found, bring back the pidgeons,broken mirrors, brother older, clever girl, crazy, deadtown, disengage, drop like flies, drink eagerly the moment, dry spot,electric shock treatment, eternity’s hour,guild horse, happy again, he threw his baby from a bridge, hurry up and wait, I met an old man, judas kiss, lavender evening,let’s party, letter to Merriam,listen to the world, mad man mind vacations, me and my mythologies, misty movements, moonrise over madness st, move to the city, pomegranite head, she always smiles, shock parade, slave of time, sleeping on floors, sleepwalking angel, slowly but surely, small packages, still here, starfish, superman with a broken heart, swallow me, take me outside, try, wait right here for you, walk on wires, walls, wanted and the give, watching and waiting, wave goodbye, weak bullfighter, without compromises, you are a light, your power

2 comments:

GINGER said...

comatose,maybe the meteor, give, one kiss at a time

GINGER said...

comatose,maybe the meteor, give, one kiss at a time