Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My number one dream

So over and over again you hear that the best way to accomplish your dreams is to write them down. So here goes. Probably for 2 decades now, I have felt that the number one thing in life I MOST want to do is to be in a successful rock and roll band. If I would have known how fun it was to JUST PLAY and not be consumed with wanting to be more than that, I would have been doing that the whole time. But I also do want to play to bigger and bigger crowds. There's nothing funner! I write and have written lot's of songs, I will eventually post them here. Some other dreams include:
having a nice size role in a movie.
writing and or directing a movie.
recording albums with my band.
Career wise, that's what I really want. The combination of music and acting is what I really crave. So I wrote it down.

No comments: